From: Ron Durie [mailto:wb4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 12:29 PM
To: 'elecraft@mailman.qth.net' <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: FS K3S with P3

My K3S  SN:10684  Has every option installed, except the 2meter module.  It
has also been upgraded by Elecraft for improved Transmit IMD.
Original owner; non-smoker; Latest Firmware; and in like new condition.  No
scratches or even smudges.  Even the knobs are new.
Includes connecting cables; manuals; and the original Elecraft K3S shipping
box with foam support.
A picture of this rig is on my QRZ page.  This is the 4th K3 series that I
have built.

Also, my P3 SN:2710  With SVGA option & Wattmeter option.  Original owner
and also in like new condition.
In my opinion this is the most accurate spectrum monitor on the market
today.
All Connector Pins (on both units) have been treated with Caig DeOxit
solution for reliable performance.

Total package price:  $3395.00 shipped to CONUS.
My Email:  WB4OOA at gmail.com

Ron Durie
WB4OOA