I keep trying to find a picture for months of the inside of the K4 but I can not find one so I give up and will ask?  How is the second RX handled mechanically.  I just hate the box in the K3S for the second RX.  What a pain as you have to take it out to do things with the filters and all the cabling and routing to me is not good.  I hope this is all gone in the K4.

Secondly how will VHF be handled in the K4?  Again I am not a big fan of the cabling involved in the K3S for VHF.  A plug is computer type slot, etc. sure seems like it would be better.

Ed W0SD