My K3 #2545 has been exhibiting some very intermittent odd behavior
lately.  In CW QSK mode, when I hit the paddles, it goes into tx normally,
but the receiver appears to stay muted and there is no audio, nor any
indicatio of band noise on the S-meter.  It will continue to tx normally,
and the red led tx indicator goes out as expected.  This can happen when
VOX is on and it is making normal power, or when VOX is off, and there is
no tx power (so not RFI).

When this happens, no amount of keyer paddling will bring it back.
However, power cycling brings it back to life, and it then functions
normally for the rest of the operating session.  So far, I think, this only
happens at the beginning of an operating session from a cold start.

The rig is connected to an Elecraft amp and two transverters through an
auxbus breakout box (N6TV?), a laptop, P3, and last visited the mothership
2-3 years ago when it received all available updates save a KAT3A.

Any ideas on narrowing down the problem?  Thanks.

73 Eric WD6DBM