Not my stories but …

The grandfather of a close friend of mine was William C Eddy.  Was in on TV
from the beginning.  Worked with Farnsworth.  Arranged the first live college
football broadcast (Notre Dame) and set up the airing of Chicago Cubs.  And so
much more. My friend has related tons of great stories and gave me two CDs of
an extended interview he gave late in life.  Unfortunately we don’t have the
right or authorization to share.  One of the true pioneers.

A truly interesting fellow.  Worth looking him up on the Internet.

David K0LUM