Mike,

Connector #22 is a USB port for a keyboard, not a general USB port. It is clearly labeled "KEYBOARD".

73,
Don W3FPR

On 9/26/2020 7:21 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:
I have successfully captured a P3 screen image.

Elecraft P3 Utility > Capture Image Tab> Capture Image button - this captures
the image then displays 'Bitmap copied to Windows Clipboard' - then paste from the
Clipboard into Paint or other app and save in the image format of your choice.

My P3 manual states:  "Connector openings {16}, {17}, {21}, and {22} are provided
for future use."   I think #22 is the USB port on the back of the P3.