Now I’m really confused…again.  😉

I just watched Eric’s presentation to Waters & Stanton on Oct 3, 2019
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-PHL68WIdg).  He clearly states that Elecraft
produced remoting software applications for Windows 10 (10:10 - 10:20 into the
video), iOS and Android were being planned at that time however I have recently
understood that remoting software from Elecraft was NOT being contemplated.  My
ultimate remote solution will be a K4/0 type device (or whatever new part
number it will be, K4R?) but, in the meantime, having an Elecraft
produced/blessed/influenced/published remoting software application would be a
good interim.

Anybody know for sure whether it is or isn’t being planned?  Maybe it was
decided to drop software and focus on hardware since last year due to COVID and
fires?

Thanks,

Bob K5WA