Wayne,

I completely understand the challenges with getting the kit version ready.
I don't have a prepaid order and am perfectly willing to wait  (although,
admittedly, with baited breath :-) ) for the Elecraft team to be able to
get all the pieces and parts of the kits ready to go, safely and
efficiently.

I am just curious about the estimated cost difference between the factory
version and the kits. I want to start putting aside my pennies now, and
want to have a somewhat reasonable target.

I hope for everyone on the Elecraft team to be and stay safe, both from
COVID and the fires.

73 de,

Ian, NV4C