Terry,

I am most likely at the end of the group, too.
I originally ordered a K4.
I change the order this past spring, to the K4D.
I "don't need" a K4, even.  I have great fun wit a KX3 + PX3 + KXPA100...
I wanted a home station so that the KX3 was my portable station.
I looked at the "D" upgrade as, an "Easter gift" and "the boss" approved.
Yes, I would like to have it for Christmas even if it is a year late.
And it my be Easter 2021...

And as my wife says about buying a dress, it isn't just the dress, it is also the accessories... The accessories will be added this coming Christmas.  Computer, Monitor(s), upgrade the coax, and maybe 500 watts + AC power upgrade (100 year old house).

73, steve WB3LGC
you can't take it with you.