Peter,

The K4HD has been delayed due to all the recent challenges (pandemic, lockdown,
fires).

The K4D has been tested in heavy contesting conditions with stations in line of
sight each other, without any kind of overload issues reported. Like these
operators, most will find they don't need the HDR module. For those who do,
it'll be retrofittable at any point in time to convert a K4D into an HD.

73,
Wayne
N6KR