I operated over the weekend as W6E as one half of a M/M HP County Expedition in
CQP.

I ran the SSB side of the show and N6MI the CW. Scott has the FTDX101.

We were both operating 500w into similar spec-ed 2 element beams on 20/15/10.
We were about 300-500 ft apart.

I’m looking for advice on how to minimize the CW thump thump I would hear when
we were both on the same band. It didn’t raise a HI SIG warning on the K3s but
it was audible enough to distract me especial if an adjacent station was
bleeding into my band.

Maybe the solution is a K3s setting, maybe filters (tough) or better separation.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog <http://www.nomadic.blog/>