Hey Alan

My heart goes out to you as your circumstances seem unimaginable to me.

I think 2020 is a year not many of us want to remember and generally if we do
not too much of it's positive.

Your humor is admirable and should help all round including the un-male thing
of having to do intensive clothes shopping.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog <http://www.nomadic.blog/>