But remember, there are two basic loading conditions that will give a SWR
of 1.2:1  ...

60R+J0 will give 1.2:1 and pull a current lower than a perfect match ...

42R+J0 will give 1.2:1 and pull a current greater than a perfect match ...

(and of course all the reactive permutations around the load circle) ...