From: Rich NE1EE <73.de.ne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 8:12 PM
To: E.H. Russell <e...@qrv.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K4 Headphones Q

On 2020-10-14 18:45:-0400, E.H. Russell wrote:
>Hi Rich,
>
>I wanted a similar result, that is noise canceling headphones combined
>with a headset mic. After many trials, I came to the following solution:
>
>        Bose QC35 headphones on wired connection
>        Shure MX153B/O-TQG headset

Thanks, Ed,
It is helpful to have a recommendation with time under its belt. I browsed for
this device. It seems to be terminated in  TQG / TA4F connector... I suppose
that there is an adapter for this. Do you then have a way to mute the Bose mic?
I don't mind wires. I am not happy with BT connectivity in general.