K4HES wrote:

> So, guess I'll send these back and get some hardwired interconnected
units.

That might be the wrong thing to do. We had a number of wired
interconnected units in our house, but the one closest to the shack and
antennas started alarming every time I transmitted on 40m with more than
100 W, and because they were interconnected, the alarm was heard everywhere
in the house. I replaced that one detector with a battery-only,
non-interconnected unit and the problem went away - the non-interconnected
unit has no RFI problem, and neither does the interconnected part of the
system elsewhere in the house.

I would expect wireless interconnected units to be less of a problem than
wired ones. If one of them did have an RFI problem, it would be easy to
replace it with a no-interconnected unit at the vulnerable location to see
if that fixed the problem.

73,
Rich VE3KI