For anyone considering updating an old K2, a small point that may not be clear in the instructions is that
the K2ATOBKT is sort of a "top level" kit that "controls" the other mod kits. So instead
of installing the various kits in their calendar order of publishing (2001, 2002, 2003, etc.), the way to do
it is to get all the kits, then follow the instructions for the K2ATOBKT. Those instructions call out the
other kits (e.g., "Now follow the instructions supplied with BFOMDKT") in the appropriate sequence.

If you try to do them in calendar order (like I did), you will encounter confusion regarding
"missing" parts and a couple of cases of "didn't I already change that???"

Somebody with access to the Elecraft web site might want to clarify this a bit
on the kit ordering page.  :-)

Doug, W0UHU.