Selling my well loved K1 with four two band filter boards, ATU, and a
few accessories.

K1 #292 - 2 Band Model recently aligned for the following filter boards:

40/80
20/15
17/30

It will also come with a fourth filter board for 20/40.

KAT1 is included along with the tilt stand with only the short legs
(long legs were lost by the previous owner).

The K1 is in excellent working order and great physical shape.
Elecraft mods include all updates from Rev. D to Rev F. specs and the
backlight mod.

Original manual is included along with all documentation for the
installed modifications.

I will also include the following:

. Bulldog Mini-Paddles
. 2x9.6V 2000 mAH NiMH Packs w/ wallwart charger all wired to
powerpole connectors

Some photos:

K1 with mini-paddles:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3682/k12nk.jpg

One of the two included battery packs:
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1212/battery7qb.jpg

Price: $400.00 shipped via USPS Priorit Mail to the lower 48.  Payment
via PayPal is preferred but I will also take a money order via the
mail.

Email direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.

I am selling to finance an ATS-3 and invest the remainder in another hobby.

--
JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA | K1 #292
ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | ARRL