Hello Lyn and Thanks.

I have a very similar arrangement with the KPA/KAT500 and three wired Kidde
smoke/ CO detectors.

I've had problems with it periodically over the years in spite of various
attempts to resolve triggering the smoke detectors using various ferrite
cores and bypass capacitors and being as fastidious as I can with grounding
in the shack.

Glad to hear it's working well in your shack

;-)

I'd be interested if anyone has experience running some power with the new
wirelessly interconnected Kidde detectors that create their own rf based
interconnection rather than use the wifi system that may already be present
in the home.

TNX agn

dw Paul VA3LX