I have an RF Pro 1b receiving loop antenna which I use for diversity reception on my K3. It used to be sold by Pixel Technologies, and now it is handled by DX Engineering. If there is someone else who has this same antenna, please contact me off list.

My antenna seems to be producing a strong (-50 dBm) spurious signal that starts around 7400 kHz and drifts down. It is frequency modulated at the line frequency. I have replaced the preamp and I still have the problem. I am pretty certain that it is not an external signal, but I would like someone else to check theirs for the same issue as a sanity check.

Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO
CWops no. 5