The answer may be no, but you're not responding to the question asked.

The KPA500 can be switched with Serial or BCD data, in addition to the Elecraft Aux Bus.  I simply want to know: 1) does the KAT500 also switch with BCD data and 2) if so, can those data come from a KPA500 that is being controlled with serial data.  (When I say Aux cable, I'm referring to the 15-pin cable that includes BCD (band) data.