John,

The K2/10 does not have a KEYOUT signal, so you would have to add one to key the KXPA100 (it is not a kit available from Elecraft). You can see what needs to be added at http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/index_k2.html - scroll down to K2 (basic) External T-R Relay Driver. Contrary to what is stated, no kits are available - N0SS is SK.

Other than that, the K2 is still a good transceiver even though it is a 22 year old design.

73,
Don W3FPR