Steve,

Are you measuring with the amplifier connected?  That could be a reason.
Put in a plug with nothing connected and remeasure. Be careful with autoranging meters, they can fool you. Make certain you know what your meter displays for infinite resistance - it should be the same as shown with the probes apart and connected to nothing. Make certain you are measuring between the ring and shell of the plug. The tip is GPIO and its behavior is controlled in the KX3 menu.

You should read an infinite resistance in receive and near zero ohms in transmit. Voltage measurements of an open drain FET do not have much meaning. Make certain your test plug is fully seated in the jack.

73,
Don W3FPR