Pretty Far Off Topic:  I too am watching the K4 thread since I've got a
couple of K4s on order and see all these long time Linux users replying.
I'd like to see if anybody who has direct experience with WireGuard VPN
(specifically implemented in Pi VPN) on Debian might be interested in
helping me get my WireGuard VPN running.  I'm doing all my remoting
currently with individual NGROK tunnels (which has advantages) but think I'm
going to hit a reserved URL TCP limit if I don't switch to a VPN.

If so, please contact me directly.  I'm hoping a 15 minute phone call and a
couple of emails afterward can get me up and running.  I keep hitting dead
ends as I try installing WireGuard and apparently need the help of someone
who actually knows what they are doing with this stuff.   I don't want to
impose too much on anybody.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

73,

Bob K5WA