I'm informed my K2 has been built, passed all tests,
and is on its way. UPS indicates delivery by End of
Day 21Jul2006. Gives me some time to re-read all the
PDFs (manuals) & go over my new copy of the K2
MiniManual. Then some weekend testing...but then,
being Retired, Everyday is the 1st day of an infinite
3Day weekend...HiHi!

Hope to work some of you on my new rig....especially
any K2's in AK. Just need that for WAS QRP SSB.

Happy Days Are Here!

   72 de N8PVZ
     ---bernie