Well, if budget permits, I would recommend the Keysight DSAZ594A. This would be especially useful on some of the higher amateur radio bands.

73,
John AC0ZG

On 12/9/2020 7:31 AM, inventor61 wrote:
I would be remiss, as a Keysight employee, to not mention the option of
going with something like the Keysight model EDUX1052A (available from
numerous vendors such as Mouser) or, if the budget permits and one wants to
do things like sweep filters, have an integrated bench signal generator,
serial data protocol analyser, etc., the DSOX1204G (which I have).

Keysight is the test equipment company formerly known by many as
Hewlett-Packard, today headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.

Steve KZ1X
Celebrating 21 years of daily Elecraft reflector use today
Owner / Builder of K2 #771,
The World's Most Experienced Elecraft

Message delivered to jm...@themarvins.org