Yep. Serial to USB adapters are available wherever you find computer
accessories.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you use a common "Serial Port" cable to hook your K2 to your computer,
you'll destroy the K2 port! The K2 handles serial data, all right,  but the
pin-out isn't directly compatible with common computer serial ports. That's
why it says "AUX I/O" and not "RS-232"  or "SERIAL PORT".

Check the documentation for the KIO2 interface (with the KIO2 or KPA100
manual) to see how to hook things up.

Heh, heh... That "Warning, warn...." reminds me of Robbie the Robot on "Lost
in Space" back when our rigs glowed in the dark and kept our hands and
coffee warm <G>.

Ron AC7AC