I recently noticed that I could hear the opposite sideband on my KX3. As a
result I tried using my XG1 to do the sideband cancellation calibration
described in the KXFL3 manual. During the calibration I could significantly
reduce the sideband so that it could no longer be heard by ear. But, once I
left calibration mode, I could still hear the opposite sideband from the
XG1. I did restart the KX3 to save these settings and confirmed that the
phase and amplitude settings were saved per filter. Any suggestions?

Steve N9SZ