While it might take as long as a minute, I have each of the M1-M4 memories
programmed for for modes and frequencies by band, one of them being a CW and
SSB frequency for County Hunters on each band.  I used the Elecraft
Frequency Memory Editor to accomplish this.

Now, I can start at 160m, hit the M>V button, then M1, and very quickly have
the CW frequency in VFO A and the SSB frequency in VFO B for each band.

With a little thought and organization, the Frequency Editor is a handy tool
for such things as using a segment for contest frequencies, SOTA, CH, etc.
Those Elecraft designers are whitty!

You can do something similar with most logging programs and especially the
Win4K3Suite.

73, Bill, K8TE

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/