To: "Elecraft email" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 2:18 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Look what you've done to me!

I decided to connect my K2 to my computer speakers (Klipsch).  The
stereo plug of course worked for only one channel.
I went to Radio Shack for the correct conversion.  I expected to just
buy two leads, one with an in-line stereo jack and one with a phone
plug and just splice them together.
Turns out they have the correct adapter in one piece (Radio Shack
part #274-882)
so I said to the salesman "I guess I don't have to fire up my
soldering iron, after all" and the guy said "You sound disappointed."

That's when I realized I WAS disappointed.

Elecraft, look what you've done to me!

John
AB8WH

PS, audio quality is much improved with the Klipsch
speakers...significantly less hiss, so less fatigue.