Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 22:10:12 -0600
From: Tony KX3H <kx3h.ra...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KE7X Website Expired

Thanks Scott, I have a Linux laptop that I can give-it-a-go. At least
I'll make myself a personal copy of the site, then figure out the
copyright implications and get approval before doing anything to be
respectful.

Too bad we can't just throw a few bucks to spin up the domain
again...darn internet pirates always want money lol.