From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:02 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Head Phones

On 1/13/2021 1:38 PM, Clark Macaulay wrote:
> I've used Sony MDR-7506 and heartily recommend it.

Yes, very nice. BUT -- Yamaha CM500, which includes a mic and which I also
like a lot, is quite comfortable and about 2/3 the cost. The Sony is
considerably more ruggedly built; I own three pairs and I've never had a
failure. I've had un-repairble broken wiring in two CM500s.

73, Jim K9YC

delivered to pin...@erols.com