Winter field day is just around the corner and just curious if anyone is
going to deploy a K4 on field day.

Unless we have a lot of major snow I am hoping to talk the wife into going
camping that weekend and set up field day in our little Aliner camper.
KX3-PX3-KXPA100, 50 AH Battleborn battery

I am planning on something slightly different
“CQ FIELD DAY- Parks on the Air” “CQ FIELD DAY- Parks on the Air”
This is KC9NRO standing by

I know the good folks at  Elecraft have been working hard, especially
dealing with the lockdown mania, might be a good excuse for a road trip to
a neighboring state with a K4

Or perhaps hide somewhere in 29 Palms LOL

73 my friends
Greg- KC9NRO

29 Palms- The worlds largest ashtray and my butt was stuck there!!!

--
Have a Great day!
Greg