Evert,

As one who suffers from such noise, I too look forward to such improvements.

The K4 will have a “subtractive” noise reduction/noise blanking algorithm that
essentially subtracts noise form a signal being copied.  During the recent Zoom
call, I was told it would be available in about 3 months.

I think you can find a demonstration of this on YouTube somewhere.  It is very
impressive.

73,

John
WA1EAZ