What is the native resolution of the K4's 7" TFT and what will it support via
the HDMI output?

    On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 10:36:37 PM MST, Mark Goldberg
<marklgoldb...@gmail.com> wrote:

 It's not lost on me that it is a 4K resolution image. My Ham shack
monitor is a 43" 4K TV just waiting patiently for a K4 kit.

73,

Mark
W7MLG

Message delivered to louand...@yahoo.com