This question was addressed during the recent Zoom presentation/Q&A.  The
answer is no — except.

Some displays supports multiple video inputs that can be assigned to quadrants
on the display.  So you could assign the K4 video stream to a quadrant
(essentially a logical dedicated display), for example,  if your display
supports that function.

Grant NQ5T