I use the Heil PARS with Bose QC35 headphones which are far and away the
most comfortable cans I have ever used. Until I got them, I gave up on cans
and just used earbuds. My hearing loss is mostly limited to my left ear, so
I break out the left audio stream to the PARS and adjust volume so it is
centered in my head.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT