That'd help to explain why I was able to eke a last QSO out of a fading
battery by winding the power down (as mentioned in an article in this
February's RadCom). It was the only SOTA summit-to-summit I managed that
day, too!

Of course, next time, I'll try to remember to charge ALL my batteries
properly before setting off up to a summit, and then also put them ALL
in my pack....

--
73, Rick, M0LEP   (KX3 #3281)