One of the last items to be sold in my goal to downsize before moving out of
state: a modified Hustler / Newtronics 5BTV vertical antenna. It started out as
an 80-40-20-15-10 meter version. However, when I put up my Inverted L several
years ago there was interaction between the 5BTV and the “L” on 80 meters, so I
removed the 80 meter parts from the vertical and added 30 meters instead,
giving me 40-30-20-15-10 meter coverage. The antenna does need some TLC - using
my VNA I can get it resonant on 40, 15, and 10 meters; 30 and 20 don’t
cooperate and I don’t have the time to mess with it.

In addition to this vertical, I have the matching DX Engineering tilt over
plate, model DXE-TB-3P.to go with it. This unit alone runs $62 plus tax at DXE.

I will let the vertical and the tilt plate go for $50. NO SHIPPING - you’ll
need to pick up the antenna and tilt plate at my QTH in Folsom, CA - about 25
miles east of Sacramento. The antenna is currently in use, mounted in my back
yard. I will take it down and have it ready for the buyer to take away.

You can pay cash or PayPal. My PayPal address is w6...@mac.com
<mailto:w6...@mac.com> (I have not yet changed my PayPal address to coincide
with my recent change of call to K7TXA)

Please contact me off-list if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks, Jim / K7TXA