From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Eric Lanzl
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 11:40 AM
To: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] sdr console and the RTL SDR blog usb dongle

I was wondering if one can use the RTL SDR blog sma v3 sdr dongle with sdr
console with the k3. Is it ok to connect to the if output and set the if
frequency to it? I have seen people are using the sdr play but I wondered if
it will work with the RTL SDR as a pan adapter. I have also seen that HDSDR
is also used as the interface.
If anyone has experience with this I would be interested in hearing how it
works. ThanksEric WB9JNZ

delivered to tomgeorgen...@gmail.com