Not long ago I ordered several small items (coupler, W1 meter, etc) and it
all arrived before I expected it.  So while they are somewhat snowed by
World events, work is getting done.  I refrain from asking for a status of
my K4, knowing it will happen when it happens.  My Christmas, birthdays and
anniversary's are now pre-purchased for a couple years yet to come.  But
I’m happy!

Gary, N7BRJ