Hi,

Thanks for the help with this so far.

A year to resolve this issue is too long.  (Dating to the RSA 10333 to
repair the TX when the FW was upgraded by you.)

I would consider reverting to an earlier version of the firmware.  Are
there any serious issues with installing older firmware?  What version
should I install?

02.38/01.37 is what I had installed before RSA 10333.  There have been
10 releases since then.  RSA 1033 installed 2.90/1.52.

2.95/1.52
2.90/1.52 RSA 1033
2.85/1.52
2.83/1.52
2.82/1.52
2.76/1.50
2.72/1.49
2.70/1.49
2.52/1.37
2.46/1.37
2.38/1.37 orig

Should I just go back to 2.38/1.37 or should I try one of the other 8
versions in between?

Thanks and best regards,

Drew
n7da