Hi, I have a K3 for sale, serial# 82XX. In excellent condition;pictures upon
request. Original owner and non-smoking home.Includes all of the original
manuals and accessories. Alsocomes with the following upgrades/accessories:KPA3
100W power amp, KFL3A-250 250Hz 8 Pole filter,KFL3A-2.7kHz filter, KFL3A-6kHz 8
Pole filter,KSYN3A Synthesizer upgrade kit, KIO3BUPKT I/O upgrade,KXV3A RX
Antenna, IF Out and transverter interface,KBPF3 General Coverage RX Module,
KDVR3 DigitalVoice Recorder, NEOGRIP soft tuning knob ring.$1795 plus $35
shipping. Please contact n...@yahoo.com