I am going to use an Elecraft antenna tuner with the K2, but I have not
decided whether to go with the KAT2 or T1.  There was only one review of  the
KAT2
on eham, but maany on the T1.  many of the latter reviews  pertained to the
FT-817 rather than the K2, however.The few reviews of those who  used the T1
with the Argonaut V were perhaps more relevant to the K2.  Will  anyone with
experience using the KAT2 and T1 with the K2 be willing to share  their
knowledge
with me?

Mni tnx in advance.

Dick