On 2/22/2021 1:14 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
This recording hows how the new K4 noise blanker algorithm can reveal a signal
buried under loud noise.

Hi Wayne,

Have your beta testers (or other users accumulated any experience blanking with any of K1JT's modes? I've got a couple of solar farms as neighbors that make weak signal work tough on 6M during the day, and other sources in one of the homes that makes a mess during the evenings (I suspect something home entertainment related). It's especially problematic when trying to stretch meteor scatter to it's practical limit.

73, Jim K9YC