Rick, I tried Bluetooth from my K3 using an adaptor at the phone jack.    No
cord to the Sony noise cancelling headphones would be nice.    The latency on
CW was the killer.73 Doug EI2CNSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Rick NK7I <rick.n...@gmail.com> Date:
25/02/2021  00:33  (GMT+00:00) To: "Elecraft QTH.net List"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>, elecraft...@groups.io Subject: [Elecraft] K4
Bluetooth audio? I may have missed or forgotten it; but does the computer
portion of the K4 (the network chip specifically) allow for BlueTooth audio
from the K4 so one could use a BT headset (or hearing aids)?I have a BT headset
with a (no boom) mic used on a iPhone that would be awesome to retask for phone
on the K4 audio.  Two less wires on the desk, foot switch to transmit...73,Rick
NK7IPS if not, can it be one for the want
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to turnb...@net1.ie