I have 3 of them stacked on a shelf above my K3. From the K3 to the first
transverter the cables are around 50cm or so... I think I used RG-8x.  The
IF cables daisy chained from one XV to the next are about 15cm in length
and are RG-174. I originally used RG-8X there too, but they had to be much
longer than necessary in order to have a reasonable bend radius.
Has been working well for years. Hope that helps.