Testing the K4.  It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

    On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 9:08:13 AM MST, Wayne Burdick
<n...@elecraft.com> wrote:

 Two things were booming in this morning on my K4D: very loud over
over-the-horizon radar (Chinese? Russian?), and Thailand (E29TGW). I'm pleased
to report that the new K4 noise blanking algorithm completely suppressed the
former, and that I worked the latter.

The radar signals presented as an undulating "dragon" on the panadapter,
blanketing about the lower 20 kHz of 40 meters. The panadapter's own noise
blanker slayed it, though, knocking it into the atmospheric noise.

Next time this pops up I'll do a video.

73,
Wayne
N6KR