I worked the RTTY contest yesterday using AFSK with N1MM. All worked fine and I shut everything down when I was done. Today I tried to operate FT8 but I can not get any power output.

Audio is being fed from my PC to the K3's line input and I'm certain that the radio is in DATA A and the Config for MIC SEL is set to LInE In. When I hit the TUNE button in WSJT-X, the radio keys and there definitely is audio input to the K3 from the PC because I can hear K3 monitor audio of the tone. Varying the MON level on the K3 varies the FT8 tone so I'm quite certain the FT8 tone is coming into the K3. However the radio doesn't put out any power and there isn't any ALC indication whatsoever. I've adjusted the line in level to max and set the WSJT-X "PWR" slider to max but I still can't get the radio to put out any power nor any ALC indication.

I've also tried using N1MM to send AFSK RTTY as I did yesterday but I still get no RF power output from the K3.

What the #$^%&^ am I missing?

-de John NI0K in rural Debs, MN USA