I live in a nursing home and am mobility impaired and must control my KPA500
with my computer.  I saved for over a year for the amp.  My KPA500 will stay
connect to my computer for <2 min and the Utility locks up and the only way to
get it to load again is to re-boot the computer.  The error messages I receive
all say the port is in use which it is not.  I have uninstalled and re-install
the FTID comport driver many times.  The baud rate of 38400 for both computer
and amp.  I have downgraded and up graded the firmware.

S/N 4293 ;  FW 01.52 Utility Version 1.13.17.16 ;  OS Window 10 64 bit

73, Tim WB8HRO