I’m looking at how to change the AF filter setting on my K2 via CAT commands
from N1MM+.  I have the KDSP2 unit fitted

The use case I have is that I want to use the spare radio buttons on the N1MM+
band map window to set up two configurations whilst CW contesting
a)      XFIL 2 + CF2 (ie a wide setting)
b)      XFIL 4 + CF4 (ie a narrow setting)

All I can do on N1MM+ is put in a string of commands, I cannot do anything that
sends a command that changes dynamically to a response from the radio

Looking in the programming guide, I can see how to change XFIL using the FW
command.  However, the only way I can see to change the AF filter is via the SW
command which is the equivalent of the AF button cycling through the settings.

Is there another way I have overlooked that can set the AF settings to a
specific value?

73

Paul
M1CNK