If it mattered to me I would give the Chinese version a shot.

Wes  N7WS

On 3/10/2021 6:18 AM, Gary Peterson wrote:
A replacement K3S KTCXO3-1 is no longer available from Elecraft.  Does anyone
have a stable KTCXO3-1, surplus to their needs, that they would consider
selling?
Even a standard, plus or minus 5 ppm TCXO might possibly be an improvement.

There are also some, alleged, KTCXO3-1 oscillator modules for sale on eBay for
about 40 bucks.  Has anyone had experience with any of these?

Thanks, in advance, for any advice, opinions or admonishments.

Gary, K0CX